ABOUT THE RANCH
The Rockin’ Y Ranch is a private 4,000 square foot hilltop home situated on 30 beautiful acres at the beginning of the majestic Texas Hill Country. We’re a quick 15 minutes from downtown Austin, making it the perfect location for a ranch getaway while still being close to the happenings of the city. Enjoy the pool, party barn, hammock grove, outdoor fire pits, and miles of hiking trails. It’s the perfect place perfect for family vacations, reunions, corporate retreats, weddings, or any occasion to get away from it all.
ROCKIN’ Y RANCH FEATURES
- Texas decor
- Commercial-quality kitchen and bar
- Indoor fireplace
- Two living rooms, each with a flat-screen TV, cable, internet TV and movie channels
- Eight bedrooms
- Four full bathrooms and one half bath
- Wireless internet throughout the property
- Balcony and large front porch with views of downtown Austin
- Garden patio with outdoor furniture, and hammock
- Salt water pool
- Two outdoor fire pits
- Two grills – one propane and one smoker
- Party Barn has a pool table, ping pong table, foosball, music system, bar and dancehall. A great spot to hang out!
- Land also includes sweet cows and miniature donkeys who can be visited if desired but are far enough from the home to go unnoticed
- Miles of hiking trails
- Seasonal wildflowers
- A quick 15 minutes to downtown Austin, and 1 minute to local dining, groceries, and retail, 20 minutes to the airport.
The Rockin’ Y Ranch has been the Yerkovich family home since 1990. In 2007 we decided to open up this special property for other families and groups to enjoy. The ranch continues to be family run and we look forward to welcoming you!