- Sound system – plug and play inside and outside
- Lighting indoor and outdoor
- Pre-strung decorative bistro and string lights in the trees
- Wooden dance floor in the barn
- Professional bar setup including sink, refrigerator, with multiple serving areas inside and out
- Indoor rain plan option for 170+ guests
- Tent available on-site
- On-site parking sufficient for all guests
- Use of the house and 30 acres during your stay
- The 4,000 sq ft home has 8 bedrooms, 4.5 baths and comfortably accommodates 18 guests
- Option for luxury tent camping on-site to accommodate additional guests
- Spacious master bedroom is the perfect spot for bride and bridesmaids to get ready together
- Salt water pool and deck area, great for hanging out or hosting rehearsal dinner, cocktail hour
- Dogs allowed
- Tables and chairs included:
4 – 60” round tables
4 – Beer Garden Tables – rectangular table with one bench on each side, seats 8
2 – 6’ rectangular tables
32 white folding chairs
- Glassware included:
100 – wine glasses
100 – champagne flutes
100 – pint glasses
- Events at the Rockin’ Y Ranch require a 4 night minimum stay plus the event package.
- Spring – Fall » $1,400 per night (March-November) + $400 cleaning
- Winter » $1,200 per night (December-February) + $400 cleaning
- Event Package » $2,000
- Sunday-only packages may be available depending on time of year. Please inquire.
- These additional services are also available:
- The expert wedding + event planning staff at the Rockin’ Y Ranch would love to help make your event a success. Ask us for more details about each of these services.
- Property representative on site during your event
- Day of Coordinator
- Planning Services
- Labor for setup, moving items, etc
- Certified Bartenders
- Weekend concierge
- Prices vary by time of year, please inquire about your dates.
- Rent + Cleaning: $6,000
- Event package: $2,000
- Tax: $1,200
- Security deposit: $500
- Total: $9,700
Kelly + Tony
Laura + David
Mary + Rigo
Japhia + Reid
“We had our wedding at the Rockin’ Y Ranch, and I am very happy we did. The ranch is gorgeous and provides so many options for outdoor spaces to have an outdoor wedding! There’s also a Party Barn that can be used as an indoor space.
We rented it from Thursday – Sunday (with the wedding on Saturday) and used it for many things: (1) accommodations for us AND our wedding party in the house (since it sleeps 16), (2) bachelorette in the Party Barn on Thursday, (3) rehearsal and rehearsal “cook-out” dinner / pool party on Friday, (4) wedding ceremony on the left front lawn, (5) wedding reception on the side lawn, (6) wedding “after-party” in the Party Barn. It was a flexible location that provided for a lot of different options.
The side lawn was great during the reception since it already has lighting strung up, and lights woven around the trees! I was worried that there wouldn’t be enough lighting to see everything, but it was very bright, definitely enough to party. Also, it was lovely to have some downtime with my wedding party and we definitely made use of the firepits, outdoor grills, pool, etc. while we were there.
For all the things that it offers, the ranch is a very affordable venue typically, but we rented it during a holiday weekend so we ended up paying a little extra for it. I didn’t mind. There’s also a separate fee for events, but the fee also includes access to linens, tables, chairs, glasses, utensils, etc. enough for 40. You’re also not locked down to specific vendors — you’re free to do as you please — which was a major draw for me since I wanted to hand-pick my vendors carefully. Additionally, Natalie (the venue owner) provides day-of coordination if needed.”
“We held our wedding at the Rockin’ Y and loved every minute of it! The property staff were the most helpful, accommodating people and they made our stay an absolute joy. Being able to have my family stay at the house for a family reunion on top of getting married on the property was by far the best part. Between the pool, the party barn, the fire pits, and the views, this place was ideal. I can’t recommend it enough!”
“Let me start by saying that the rockin y ranch was absolutely amazing, and truly exceeded all expectations!!! My fiancé and I were still planning our wedding a few months ago and knew that local accommodations to Austin would be critical given that we were planning an Austin wedding but live in Dallas. As soon as we found the ranch online, we were immediately interested in the prospect of being able to have all of our friends and family stay in one location together rather than spread around town in different hotels. We then noticed that right on site of the gorgeous 7-bedroom house, was their very own private party barn, and as soon as we saw pictures of it decorated for a rustic reception, we were sold!!! We made the scary decision to change our previous wedding reception venue plans, and book the ranch not only for all of to have a beautiful place to stay for our wedding weekend, but to also have the incredible and rare opportunity to have our reception literally in the backyard of where we were staying!! The party barn normally houses all kinds of fun stuff like ping pong, a pool table, dartboard, and more, but the best part was that for the reception, the amazing crew on site will move out anything you want, and they even have their own tables and chairs provided included in the event fee. We had the amazing ability to decorate the barn how we wanted, and at our own convenience since we were staying right there, use all the fun parts of the barn and then have it switched over to beautiful rustic reception mode the Saturday of our event!
Truly, we couldn’t have asked for a better wedding weekend, and it was largely in part of the ranch and our wonderful experience there. The house is beautiful and huge, and the bedrooms are nicely separated on opposite ends of the house so that you can easily section off friends, family, or however best for your guests! We were able to enjoy the on site fire pits, grills for our BBQ rehearsal dinner, gorgeous pool, and of course the party barn! We were also only about 15 minutes from our wedding at chapel dulcinea, making transportation a breeze. Every single guest, ourselves included, absolutely raved about the beautiful grounds, and that it was the most amazing and unique wedding reception they had attended. We had the absolute wedding of our dreams, and truly a reception that could not have been more beautiful, or more fun. Thank you to rockin y crew for everything, and we can’t wait to come back soon!!”